Dependable Paving uses a 2-phase method for driveway installation.
In Phase 1, the following steps are followed
- The area is excavated to 12″ below the finished grade
- Geo-Textile fabric is installed
- 10″ of runnercrush stone is installed and then power rolled
- 3″ Binder layer of asphalt is installed and power rolled
In Phase 2 (within 2 years), the following steps are followed
- Grass edges are trimmed
- Any low areas are shimmed with asphalt and power rolled
- The driveway is resurfaces with 1 1/2″ armorcoat topping and power rolled
- The entire area is cleaned and barricaded
Here is a time-lapse movie of a typical Phase 2 installation.